This real estate roundup is proudly presented by , creating great experiences. Here’s one of their favorite listings this week:
- $544,000 :
- Neighborhood: Vineyards at Lake Wylie
- Realtor: at The Redbud Group
- Features: Outdoor wet bar, corner lot, upstairs bonus room.
- Specs: 4 bed, 2.5 bath, 3,025 square feet
Modern and spacious are the themes of this week’s list of houses.
- In my search this week there were large rooms with tons of open space from smaller houses to a mansion.
Why we love it: It’s an ideal family townhome with a cozy living room and spacious bedrooms.
- Neighborhood: Double Oaks
- Specs: 2 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,415 square feet
- Notable features: Over arching walkway, granite countertops, vinyl flooring, abundant windows for natural lighting, electric fireplace.
Why we love it: This modern navy blue exterior paired with the spacious crisp white interior design provides the perfect balance of modern and luxury.
- Neighborhood: Windsor Park
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 baths, 1,357 square feet
- Notable features: Marbled kitchen backsplash and countertops, hard wood floors, white marbled bathroom.
Why we love it: The natural sunlight from all the windows in this condo brightens up the entire house. The carved out wall connecting the kitchen island allows you to peer into the living room, providing a cozy vibe.
- Neighborhood: Myers Park
- Specs: 2 beds, 2 baths, 1,586 square feet
- Notable features: Two covered balconies, gas fireplace, hardwood floors, inset lighting, in line gas grill.
Why we love it: This condo should satisfy the sweet luxury life vibe you’re looking for. The private patio is the icing on the cake but the wooden paneled rooftop adds the sprinkles.
- Neighborhood: Seversville
- Specs: 3 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,531 square feet
- Notable features: open kitchen, free hanging vent hood, wooden/tile floors, contemporary black exterior, and stand alone bath tub.
Why we love it: This house has a space for everyone, including rooms for entertaining and a large backyard. There’s plenty of room to host the whole family.
- Neighborhood: Eastover
- Specs: 4 beds, 5.5 baths, 6,609 square feet
- Notable features: Three-car garage, black wooden kitchen cabinets, elevator, stand-alone tub, high ceilings, covered patio, stunning pool.
Axios Charlotte thanks our partners for supporting our content. Sponsorship has no influence on editorial content.